Shapellx.com is here for all your shapewear needs online

 Hello everyone,
In the last couple of years I have been struggling with weight gain due to a medical condition and hence having the ideal and desired body shape has been a real challenge for me. Over the years I have struggled with the fact that I cannot wear my favorite outfits anymore. With changing times I am also glad for online websites who do sell shapewear and have helped millions of plus sized women gain confidence in wearing the dresses they would love to wear. While researching online I came across this amazing website which is best suited to women like me and those who want that little shaping so that they can wear any outfits they want with confidence. Keep on reading to know more.



About the brand:
Shapellx is a women’s shapewear brand that offers a variety of flattering silhouettes for any occasion. With sustainable materials and high quality fabrics, they carefully curate each product to provide a solution for every outfit in every closet. The brand gives women the freedom to express her unique style and reveal her true self to the world. They aim to create a world where women can fully express their unique beauty and reshape their lives. 

When it comes to creating a greener planet, Shapellx is committed to becoming the world's first fully sustainable and eco-friendly shapewear brand in the mainstream market which is really commendable in my opinion.

While browsing their websites I would like to share my wishlist and products which I personally like.
PowerConceal™ Full Body Tummy Control Shapewear
Most women have different body shape concerns and some look for overall and some on more specific areas.
The lower tummy shapewear has got to be for me and many women especially who struggle with weight loss in the tummy section. Women also who have given birth can use these to fit into any desired dress they wish. They do come in 6 color variants and come in different sizes. This shapwear is a real confidence booster in my opinion and a must try.



PowerConceal™ All-In-One Tank Bodysuit
This one in particular would be a great investment as it overall shapes your bust, tummy, thighs and butt. If you have been shying away from wearing that body hugging dress fret not! this will solve all your problems. They come in different colors and sizes. With hidden knit-in tummy panel for 360° of shaping and added support and easy wearing, this pull-on style is ideal for both base layer or outdoor wear.



NeoSweat® High-Comfy Sports Leggings
You won't believe when I tell you that I haven't worn jeans in the last 10 years. Yup! you heard that right!!! I somehow do not feel comfortable wearing but thanks to websites like Shapellx I could rethink my decision now in 2023. While I do want to wear jeans at some point, let me tell you that Leggings have been my best friend. I love the fact that it is super comfortable and can not suffocate my stomach area. 



The NeoSweat® High-Comfy Sports Leggings come in 2 colors and have different size variants. These are perfect for any outdoor/sports activity and are  great for low-impact workouts, and whenever you want to feel really comfortable. When feeling nothing is everything, The NeoSweat® High-Comfy Sports Leggings are powered by skin-friendly and weightless fabric. So buttery soft, it feels weightless. This is a definite must buy for me.

While browsing through their website I love how every product is systematically placed under different categories and hence it is easy to find what you are looking for. The shapewear before and after pictures are really amazing and hence I urge you to check out their website for a one stop solution for all your shapewear needs online. They do ship internationally,  for more information you can check out their website. Overall I would highly recommend this website to all my readers ☺

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Kindly share your thoughts in the comments section.

Until next time... Take care xoxo
NATASHA


Disclaimer: Pictures have been taken from the brand's website and credit belongs to the respective owner.







Comments

Popular Posts