Naturali Pollution Defence Shampoo with Charcoal & Avocado Review

 Hello everyone,
If you are reading this I hope you are doing well and are in the best of health.It has been a while since I wrote a blog post or for that matter a review here. I have had taken a backseat ever since my YouTube channel started but haven't completely given up on blogging either. Today I shall be reviewing a shampoo I am pretty satisfied with since its use a couple of times called the Naturali Pollution Defence Shampoo with Charcoal & Avocado. If you would like to know more, keep on reading....

Price: Rs.140/- for 180 ml. Available on every e- commerce platform,check it out  HERE 
and also in local shops. It does come in variants of 80ml and 340 ml too.





Some key points mentioned by the brand:
Natural Ingredients: SuperBlend Of Charcoal & Avocado. 
Charcoal helps deeply cleanse your hair and Avocado helps add nourishment.
Free From Harmful Chemicals: Naturali Pollution Defence Shampoo is free From Harmful Chemicals Like Sulphates, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Phthalates & Mineral Oil.

The shampoo comes in a white plastic bottle with Charcoal and Avocado vividly displayed which makes it look attractive. It has a flip cap which makes it easier to use. The bottle is user & travel friendly.





If you have been following me on my blog and social media over the years then you would know that I have reviewed a ton of hair care  products but over the last 3 years I have not  been experimenting much with my hair as it is scanty and I have thyroid so I do not trust any brand which says that it will reduce my  hairfall. When I got to know of this brand and the rating of the same on e- commerce platforms I wanted to try this because of 2 reasons - one  is the pricing -  very affordable and second - its claims and also that it mentions detox and nourish and reduced hairfall.. hmmmm

Coming to my review the shampoo is black in color and quite thick so I would best suggest is to dilute it with water to avoid any scalp residue. It smells nice and pleasant and not very perfume like. It does a great job on my oily scalp which has been an issue for years and now I don't end up with oily scalp in 24 hours which is great. It does clean the scalp well but I would say condition your hair to avoid frizzy hair although I'm ok with it and do oil my hair - not scalp before washing my hair.

My overall thoughts is that the shampoo is amazing.Although the brand says it is meant for all hair types I would highly recommend this to those with issue of oily scalp like me and this issue is at its worst in summers.I would definitely recommend it.

MLWM Rating: 4.5/5

Have you tried the Naturali Shampoo range? Do let me know in the comments section.

Until next time... Take care xoxo
NATASHA

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts