Elle 18 Eyedrama Kajal in Black Review

Hi everyone,
Today I shall be reviewing the most budget friendly kajal in the Indian market called the Elle 18 Eyedrama Kajal. During the 2020 pandemic I was really looking for this kajal as I wanted to try it but could not as we could only order essentials at that point. So the moment there were relaxations I got hold of this from the nearest Beauty shop close to my house. If you would like to know of my experience using this kajal please keep on reading...

Elle 18 Eyedrama Kajal


Price: Rs.90/- for 0.35g Available in local shops and online stores.

The kajal comes in a cardboard packaging with a quirky appeal to it. The price, expiry date etc is mentioned on the packaging. The kajal comes in a twist up format which is amazing and saves you from any hassles of sharpening the product. The body is black and has a pink and white pattern on it.






The kajal is well pigmented and saturated and one to two strokes gives a good finish. The kajal is creamy matte and does set once applied which lasts for a good 6 hours. The kajal is perfect for everyday wear and is budget friendly on the pocket. You can set the kajal with eyeshadow to make it last more longer as it may smudge a little bit. Overall I love this kajal and cannot expect more for  a 90 bucks kajal. I do recommend you to try this once.

MLWM Rating: 4.5/5

I hope this review was helpful and informative. Do comment down below and let me know your favorite kajal/kohl.

Until next time... Take care xoxo
NATASHA

Comments

Popular Posts