Deyga Tea Tree Essential Oil Review

 Hello everyone,
Today I shall be reviewing the Deyga Tea Tree Essential Oil which I have been religiously using for the last few months. I have tried a couple of Deyga skincare products and they did not fail to impress me. For me this oil is a must in my regime especially for my dandruff prone oily scalp and skin which sometimes breaks out. While there can be many reasons for skin breakouts externally Tea tree oil works best for me. If you would like to know more about this product then please keep on reading....

Deyga Tea Tree Oil



Price: Rs.350/- for 10ml 
Available online on their website HERE




The oil comes in a dark tiny bottle with a hole inside dispensing the right amount of product. It did not leak on me so far which I really liked. Tea tree oil has been a staple in my skin & haircare regime as I occasionally breakout with tiny bumps on my face and forehead and also have an oily & problematic scalp.

If you look up on the internet there are ton of benefits of tea tree oil, some of which are:
  • Fights Acne
  • Is anti fungal hence can be used on oily scalp
  • Dandruff 
  • Can also be effective when used in hand sanitizers

Deyga Tea Tree Oil


Deyga Tea Tree Oil


So there are many many benefits but the way I use it is mixing with aloe vera gel and applying on breakouts and trust me it dries up in 48 hours - best time to apply is before sleeping. I also use the same on my scalp when I get dandruff - it takes continuous application to get rid of dandruff and one should not expect miracles in one or two applications. Since it is very potent you must use it with a carrier oil like coconut or sweet almond oil whichever suits your skin type. I have tried many Tea Tree oils in the past but found the Deyga one to be most effective hence I highly recommend.

I hope this post was useful and informative to all those reading. Please leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts ☺

Until next time.. Stay safe & Take care xoxo
NATASHA 

Comments

  1. Ah yes I use to use Tea Tree oil. It is quite good! I apologize for the delay I lost my mom.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts