Actisol Hand Sanitizer Review

Hello everyone,
It has been almost 2.5 months since I last blogged and also almost 3 months in lockdown.As all of you know Corona virus has changed the world and our lives drastically.Nobody saw it coming but here we are. So if you follow me on my Instagram handle  you would know that I have had serious internet issues since our service provider MTNL just disconnected our services and never bothered to fix it with repeated complaints and it has been 4 months now.I mean can you imagine the situation? But here I am now still surviving and yes we are finally getting a new internet connection with a new service provider so hopefully I can resume blogging & YouTube very soon.

So now that this Corona virus has taken over our lives one thing we are considering a must have for now and future is the hand sanitizer.I came across the Actisol Alcohol Based Sanitizer in my medical store and grabbed it.So in this post I shall share my thoughts on the same.


PRICE: ₹ 100/- for 200 ml
Available at chemist/drugstores across India.

INGREDIENTS:



The sanitizer comes in a no fuss clear plastic bottle. What I like is that it has a flip cap hence dispensing the right amount is easy.



The Sanitizer contains 70 % alcohol and has a faint fragrance to it. It is thin in consistency but not drying on the hands and that could be due to the presence of Aloe vera and also Neem & Tulsi. I cannot complain much about this product because it is amazing for the price in my opinion hence I would highly recommend it Also if you are looking support a local Indian brand why not go for this one.

MLWM Rating: 4.5/5

I hope you are doing well amidst this corona pandemic.Let me know which sanitizer have you been using in the comments section.Also thank you for reading my post 😊🙏

P.S: I have written this review from my phone so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Until next time..Take care xoxo
NATASHA

Comments

  1. This sanitizer is a must who new is a product we cannot live without now. Welcome Back Nat hope everything is well with you and family. Glad you getting a new Wifi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts