NY Bae Skeyeliner Liquid Eyeliner, Matte - Black Review & Swatch

Hi everyone,
I love using eyeliners because they add definition to the eyes. On most days I would prefer using kohl/kajal pencil and smudging it because I clearly suck at applying liquid eyeliners. I do prefer the pen eyeliners as they are easy to apply and gives room for less mistakes. I always wanted a liquid eyeliner which comes in a bottle because you know I am a beauty blogger and I should know how to apply.. Lol!! I mean yes I want to get perfect at application so you know. So let me tell you more about this eyeliner and my experience using it.. Read on to know more...


NY Bae Skeyeliner Liquid Eyeliner, Matte - Black Review & Swatch



Price: Rs. 75/-  for 6 ml. Always available on discount of 15 to 20%
Available exclusively on Purplle website and app. Buy online HERE
Shelf life: 3 years

Packaging:
Nothing fancy really comes in a tiny bottle with a fine tip which makes application easy. However I prefer using it with my eyeliner brush for more control. Basic information is mentioned on the bottle and that is about it. 

NY Bae Skeyeliner Liquid Eyeliner, Matte - Black Review & Swatch


Now let's come to the claims and my answers to them:
Single Stroke Application - That is true

Water Resistant - No it isn't but would you splash water on your eyes when you wear makeup?? No right?? Would not recommend it in monsoons.

 Long Lasting - It lasts for upto 6 hours on a less hot & humid day otherwise might have to reapplied.

Transfer Resistant - It won't transfer unless you have hooded or sweaty eyelids.

Easy Application - You can easily create thin and thick lines with it.

Smudge proof - No it is not smudge proof and it can come off if touched.

 Non Irritating - I did not find it it irritating my eyes but I would not suggest it to be used on the waterline.


NY Bae Skeyeliner Liquid Eyeliner, Matte - Black Review & Swatch



NY Bae Skeyeliner Liquid Eyeliner, Matte - Black Review & Swatch

I have used this eyeliner and I can say it is good if you are on a budget and also use eyeliner everyday. The wand is decent and gets the job done.However it is not waterproof hence I leave that upto you.Price and quality wise it is good considering it is Toxicity Free, Vegan, Dermatologically Tested and Cruelty Free.I would recommend it if you are looking for something inexpensive and are ok with it not being waterproof.

MLWM Rating: 4/5

Have you tried the NY Bae Eyeliners before??? Do sound off in the comments section.

Do not forget to follow me on Instagram for blog and life updates.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo





Comments

  1. Eye liner mujhe bahut pasand hai per lagana bilkul bhi nahi aata 😃😃 bahut try kiya
    Ye bahut affordable hai 👍👍
    Waterproof wala line mazedaar hai 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha baat toh sahi hai na... Thanks Anitji mujhe bhi liquid eyeliner zyada pasand nahi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts