Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm Review

Hi everyone,
For the longest time ever I was looking for the Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm after I read fellow bloggers praising it. It was always out of stock online so when it was I grabbed two because you know you can never have too many clear lip balms and for the price even if it doesn't work no regrets. Keep on reading to know my thoughts on this lip balm...

Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm

Price: Rs.25/- for 10g

Ingredients:
Madhu (Honey), Vach (Acoruscalamus), Mulethi (Glycynhiza glabra), Was (Prun usamygdalus), Surajmukhi (Helianthus annus), Kashumbi (carthamus tincorius), Til (Sesamum indicum), Erandi (Ricinus communis), Bees wax Q.S.

Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm

Description by the brand:
This soothing balm deeply nourishes and fortifies lips. Tone, texture and firmness are unproved overnight.

The lip balm comes in a squeeze tube with an orange body and green cap. It does a slanted tip which makes application on lips easy without touching your finger.It is travel and user friendly.

Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm

Over my 6.5 years of blogging journey I have tried tonnes of lip balms trust me and overtime I have developed liking for clear lip balms which in my opinion are not that many like in America I mean they have so many flavors for just a $1 whereas everything is expensive here. I wish we have more affordable and unique clear lip balms here for a nominal price.

Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm

In the past I have loved the Nivea clear lip balm which now costs more than Rs.100/- now, I mean talk about increase in prices of cosmetics. So when I heard of the Biotique Bio Almond Lip Balm I had to get it for being so inexpensive. I like the consistency - it is not too thick nor thin and spreads nicely on the lips. It keeps my lips chap free however re -application after 2 - 3 hours or after any meal would be necessary which I don't mind. There is no mention of SPF which I feel is necessary now  a days. The presence of almond,honey and castor oil makes it a good formula hence I love this lip balm and would highly recommend to everyone even my male friends and family.

MLWM Rating: 4.5/5

I would highly recommend this lip balm for the affordability part. Have you tried this lip balm before let me know in the comments section.

Do follow me on Instagram for more updates.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo









Comments

  1. Interesting beauty product. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye to bahut achha lip balm hai , bitiya ko batati hu 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts