My wishlist from Getnamenecklace.com

Hi everyone,
I hope you all are doing well. Today I shall be talking about jewelry which you know is my favorite thing to talk about apart from makeup.Over the years as a blogger I have had the opportunity to try and test different jewelries like necklace, earrings etc and feature them on my blog and social media. I am always on the hunt for unique things I can buy on the internet because you know I have been more of an online person in the last year or so.

Getnamenecklace


I have always been fascinated about my name written on my key chain which I do own one and somehow always wanted to get my name necklace as I found it fascinating too.Also I have seen many people wear it which tempted me even more to get one for myself. Well then I came across this website which makes name necklace , rings and also has other accessories like earrings and bracelets.Here I am talking about the website Getnamenecklace.

Getnamenecklace is a jewelry manufacturer that offer fashionable and gorgeous personalized jewelry. They have a professional team of designers to turn names and initials into lovely pieces of jewelry. Wide categories such as name necklaces, monogram chocker necklaces and family pendants come with good quality and competitive pricing via using of the latest jewelry making technology

So now that I have introduced you to their website I made a wishlist for myself which is as follows:
1. Small Name Necklace For Her Sterling Silver
The necklace and the alphabet font looks like something I personally like. They give you an option to choose the length, material i.e it can be gold,platinum or sterling silver and the prices may vary accordingly.

Getnamenecklace


2.  Heart Infinity Necklace 3  Names Sterling Silver
This is perfect for married couples who may want their name as well as their kids name on the necklace. As we know infinity means there is no end to love and togetherness in families hence this can be a perfect gift for your family and yourself if you are married.Again you can chose the material, where to place names and also the length of the chain.

Getnamenecklace


3. Personalized Sterling Silver Monogram Earrings
As you know I love earrings so how could I miss on this one. While I love having my name on necklaces I wouldn't be comfortable about the same for my earrings hence I would prefer initials and to be honest they look amazing too.You can customize the way you like it from the website itself.

Getnamenecklace

To summarize my entire experience of this website I would say their name necklace has to be one of my favorites from their website. The best part is that you can customize your jewelry according to your preference.They have rings, bracelets and other accessories that you must check out. The website is fairly easy to navigate and they also have worldwide 'Free Shipping' but do charge for express delivery.For more information please check out their website as they do have summer sales going on at the moment ☺

I hope you all found this post informative. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo




P.S: The images in this post have been taken from their website itself.














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts