ADS Fashion Blusher Review & Swatches

Hi everyone,
Today I will be reviewing the ADS fashion blusher which are essentially 2 blushes that I got from the local market a couple of month's ago.If you follow me on my YouTube channel you would know I have talked about these and raved about one of the shades I used to do my makeup on my brother's wedding day. If you would like to know more please keep on reading.

ADS Fashion Blusher Review & Swatches

Price: I got it for Rs.60/- for 3g product. It can be less or more depending where you buy it from. Do not pay more than 75 bucks for them.



The blushes come in a plastic container with the blush pan fitted into it - very basic I would say but then look at the price.There is no mention of ingredient,expiry date on it except the brand name and variant. I would suggest to finish it up in 24 months from the time you purchase.

Shade no.3:
It is the most beautiful peachy coral blush I own I mean for the price.It will suit every skin tone.

ADS Fashion Blusher Review & Swatches


ADS Fashion Blusher Review & Swatches

Shade no. 5: It is a blue based light baby pink color and would suit fair to medium skin tones.

ADS Fashion Blusher Review & Swatches

ADS Fashion Blusher Review & Swatches



The no.3 blush really has impressed me in terms of pigmentation, longevity and how it looks on my fair to medium skin tone. I have also used it as a transition color on my eyelids for eye makeup and guess what it works amazingly well. On the other hand the pink one is not as pigmented as shade no.3 but works when layered and reapplied which is ok for the price it comes and gives you a nice pink and fresh look. Both contain shimmer but its not that bad I mean I have used worst blushes than these to be honest. They are available in 5 - 6 shades and can be found in your local beauty shops.This is a China make product - I mean I am ok with it not sure about others. If you are looking for a budget friendly and decent blush  go for it ,I would recommend.

MLWM Rating: 4/5 ( -1 coz of no ingredients list)

Have you tried the brand ADS before?? Sound off in the comments section.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Do follow me on Instagram for more life and blog updates.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts