My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com

Hey everyone,
If you remember my remember my previous posts from StyleWe, you would know how I have loved their fashion shopping store   December has already sunked in and so has the headache of shopping for clothes,jewellery and makeup. For me buying clothes is the toughest among all as my size is a problem and I am very picky about what I want. I generally prefer simple clothes which make me feel comfortable and fit my body type.Online shopping is the way to go now a days as I dread visiting malls and silly shops which are far away from my place.


My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com

StyleWe is online fashion platform featuring independent fashion designers.We are committed to providing shoppers with original, high quality and exclusive fashion products from independent designers.They have free shipping on order over $60 They ship to 7 countries currently - United States, United Kingdom,Italy, Germany,France, Canada and Australia. I hope they ship to India in future as well.

Their website is broadly classified into the following:
Designers
Dresses
Tops
Outerwear
Skirts
Pants
Jumpsuits
Knitwear
Sportswear
Handbags

I already prepared a Christmas/Holiday  wishlist from their website and I will tell you more about them today:
MUKAS
I love the Stylist Mukas Black Knitted Casual Shift Plain Sweater Dress. Since the holidays have already began, a dress like this with a lovely pair of leggings will not only make you look stylish but keep you warm as well.


My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com


NATURAL HOUSE
I simply love this Cotton-blend A-line Simple Color-block Long Sleeve Midi Dress which has 2 colors and is very simple to look at yet sophisticated and classy. They have sizes upto 5XL which is amazing for a curvy woman like me. You can team it up with a lovely statement necklace.


My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com


YIYIQI
I chose this Black Beaded Long Sleeve A-line Elegant Blazer as it is simple and classy designwise and will go with any other outfits as well - skirts and pants as well. I like the detailing on the sleeves, very elegant.

My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com


JAFA
Who wouldn't say No to this Multicolor Cute Bear Printed Hoodie Coat. It looks cute and lovely to say the least.

My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com


MAISON LUYU
I love wearing skirts and pairing it with this Black Pierced Plain 3/4 Sleeve Blouse would look amazing.The delicate detailing on the sleeve and below the blouse makes it look elegant.


My Christmas/Holiday Wishlist for 2016 from STYLEWE.com

These were the items on my wishlist, hope you like them.The website has a variety of options to choose from and you can choose from a wide range of clothing items at the click of a mouse. You need to check them out for latest trends and fashion updates  on Pinterest and StyleWe Blog as well. I loved how they have a section for Plus Size Clothing which not all websites offer.Do check them out for major holiday deals and discounts right away until the 11th of December and I am sure you will love them.You can read my other wishlists HERE

I hope this post was informative and useful to all those reading.Comment below and let me know what you have to say? Have you shopped from StyleWe before???

Until next time.. Take care and Happy Holiday Shopping xoxo




















Comments

  1. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely must applaud the site and of course, those classy fashion statements. Lovely attires.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts