Maybelline Rebel Bouquet Lipstick in REB 04 Review & Swatches

Hi everyone,
Maybelline did launch new make up products under the Rebel Bouquet collection.It includes make up products for eyes, lips, face and nails too.If you remember I reviewed Maybelline's Rebel Bouquet Lipstick REB 02 on my blog, you may check it here Maybelline does come up with new and exciting launches every now and then and this one was launched in time for spring/summer. The products are really nice and colors bright and fun. Today I shall be talking about the Maybelline Rebel Bouquet Lipstick in REB 04  in my post. Read on to know more.....





Price: Rs. 450/- for 3.9g. Available across stores in India and online here

Ingredients:





What does Maybelline say about this lipstick:
Now lips blossom with attitude as pastels go bold and rebellious! Taking inspiration from the Rebel Bouquet Collection that encapsulates the trendiest shades for this Spring Summer, Color Sensational- Maybelline New York’s power franchise at the helm of new shades and textures brings to you Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet. This range of six flirty, edgy and fresh floral shades is perfectly in-sync with this season. The Rebel Bouquet lipsticks consist of pure pastel bright pigments that give crisp and rich colour. The colour bloom technology with honey nectar formula makes the texture feel creamier and softer on the lips. Now pout in the most gorgeous shades.

Here's why you'll love it:
- Rich and bright colors
- Creamy and soft technology
- Bold pastel shades from the runway









The lipsticks come in a long slender tube which is silver on the inside and has a transparent red cap with REBEL mentioned in bold to differentiate it from the other lipsticks. It click locks and is travel friendly. Plus it is so cool to carry them in your purse. I really liked  the pretty yet fun packaging.







REB lipstick no.4 is a bright coral color - in fact it has hints of pink and red to it too which makes it a super vibrant coral lipstick. I really love this shade and is my current favourite too. It really brightens up my face a lot.It has no shimmer and glides smoothly on the lips. It goes on glossy and settles into a semi matte finish which I like. I found this lipstick lasts decently on my lips. Post a meal it leaves a light tinge which looks nice but I would prefer re applying. The pigmentation can be built also there is no smell to it which is good for those who don't like scented products. It is definitely worth a buy in my opinion.

The Good:
Easily available online and offline
Perfect spring summer shade
Glides smoothly on the lips.
Easy to apply 
No strong scent
Decent pigmentation which is buildable
No shimmer
Cute packaging
Travel friendly

The not so Good:
Tendency to get outside the lips

Rating: 4.7/5

Maybelline Rebel Bouquet Lipstick in REB 04 is a perfect coral lipstick which has a tinge of red and pink to it too making it a very unique shade. It is a must try for everyone especially those who like coral lipsticks.


I hope this review was helpful and useful to all those reading. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo









Comments

  1. I know this is new because I have not seen them in the stores the shade look amazing. Have a great weekend doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade. This one will definitely suit my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrasou linda cor de batom bom final de semana
    feliz dia dos namorados.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this seems a perfect shade for a bright shade lover. Totally loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna get the same shade. It's just gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colores.I follow you!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shade looks really gorgeous on your lips, I am yet to try Rebel bouquet lippies.
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts