Auravedic Radiance by Nature Face Wash Review
I have tried a number of cleansers, face washes in my blogging journey and there are many affordable and natural brands out there in the Each time I stumble upon a new brand whose products are chemical free and one such brand is Auravedic. I have reviewed their scalp relief hair oil here which I really like. Today I shall be reviewing the Auravedic's Radiance by Nature Face Wash with saffron & almond. Read my review know how it fared on me....
Price: Rs. 100/- for 50g. Available here
Saffron extract, Almond oil, Rose oil, Geranium oil, Neroli oil, Khus oil, Jojoba oil, Honey, Omega-9 fatty acid, Coconut fatty acid, Rose fragrance, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol.
What does the brand say about the product:
• Saffron possess anti-oxidant properties which help combat acne. It is a rich source of anti-bacterial qualities and exfoliating properties which not only effectively treats acne but also prevents new acne from re-emerging and removes scars and spots left behind from old acne eruptions. Saffron oil for face has amazing skin lightening properties that proactively promotes healthier and glowing skin.
• Almond oil is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health. In fact, most skin care products have these vitamins loaded in them
• Rose hip oil is like a multivitamin for your skin: rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for skin health.
• The Geranium essential oil is a natural cleanser. properties of geranium are also very advantageous for our skin. Our muscle contractions get significantly boosted with these. Consequently, we get a firm and toned look.
• On the skin, neroli oil can help to regenerate skin cells and is a rejuvenating oil useful to prevent ugly scar tissue, promote a smoother skin, fighting stretch marks
The packaging is pretty normal. It is an opaque tube which is pink in color.It has a flip cap which helps in easy use of the product. All the information is printed at the back of the tube. It is travel friendly.
The face wash has a thick gel like consistency which is not fully transparent - a bit opaque and thick in consistency. It smells lovely just like saffron.. yummy :P You would need a good amount to use on your face. Ok first thing first it does not lather or foam which I was not comfortable with. It cleanses the face well however of oil and dirt but does not deep cleanse I feel. I felt my skin was a bit brighter post use.For summers this is not ideal at all. I have oily to combination skin and this does not work for me. It made my face more oily. This would be best suited for dry and sensitive skin women. It has been mentioned on the packaging it may not be meant for all skin so one may use at their discretion. Well it did not break me out or create any trouble hence I would recommend it only to those with dry and sensitive skin.
Easily available online
Contains Saffron and Almond
Cleanses the skin
Does not dry the skin
Gives a brightening effect post wash
The not so Good:
Not meant for oily skin beauties
Does not foam/lather
Auravedic Radiance by Nature Face Wash is meant for dry and sensitive skin. It gently cleanses the skin and makes it look bright and radiant on regular use. You must give it a try if it suits your skin
I hope this review was useful and informative to all of you. Please leave a comment with your inputs. New bloggers/visitors leave their links for me to check out.
Until next time.. Happy Weekend xoxo
P.S: PR Sample**