Patanjali Lip Balm in Strawberry Review

Hi everyone,
Today I shall be reviewing the Patanjali lip balm in Strawberry which was my recent discovery at a trip to my local Patanjali shop. Patanjali is a brand owned by the yoga guru Baba Ramdev also it is a Made in India product. Few days ago I had posted on my Facebook blog page that I was looking for a clear lip balm. While there are tonnes of options in the market I was looking for one on the affordable end. When I found this lip balm I was more than excited especially after knowing the price ;) Read my review to know more....


Ingredients:


Price: Rs. 25/- for 10g. Available across all Patanjali stores in India.

Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacture.



The lip balm comes in a squeeze tube which is white and red in color. The tube has all the necessary information at the back of the tube. Also it has a strawberry picture very indicative of the flavour of the lip balm. It is travel friendly as it did not melt or leak in this hot summer too.







The lip balm comes with a slanted tip for easy application. It is light weight and clear in color - not tinted. Since it is summers this lip balm does a good job for me as my lips are not that chapped. It goes on smooth and made my lips smooth and softer than before. If you may have extremely dry and flaky lips it may not work for you as you need extra moisturization. Since it is 100% natural and is only for 25 bucks it makes it a good buy for sure. The only problem may be of availability and you have to reapply after a couple of hours which is ok with me.

The Good:
Available easily at all Patanjali stores.
Affordable.
Slanted tip for easy application
Light weight on the lips.
Moisturizing
Makes lips soft & supple
Cute and decent tube packaging.
Travel friendly

The not so Good:
Availability
May not work for extremely dry lips.

Rating: 4.7/5


Patanjali lip balm in Strawberry is a light weight lip balm which makes lips soft and supple and I feel is apt for summer months. I may repurchase it again as it works for me. I highly recommend this lip balm to one and all.

I hope this post was informative and useful to all of you. Please comment below with your inputs and new bloggers please leave your blog links for me to check out your blog too. Since I am busy with birthday and guests celebrations I will be back soon ♥

Until next time.. Happy Weekend xoxo













Comments

  1. 25 bucks is unbelievable!! I am sure you cannot get any other brand in this price

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I like how the balm can be pressed out from the tube. Sure affordable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that is strawberry and is clear good review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i was not aware that they have come up with lip balms too! Will try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lip balms are good and needed all year around... strawberry ones smell divine.... enjoy your birthday celebrations ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post :)
    have a nice weekend, kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, need to search a patanjali store near my house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von 130€ auf meinen Blog.
    Win a Beauty Set in the value of 130€ on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew that these existed .. Now I should get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog.follow me and get followed back.
    http://findshopping.blogspot.in/2015/03/list-of-online-shopping-websites-in-usa.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing better then a basic strawberry lip balm. Great review Natasha.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts