Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish - First Impression
Oriflame's The One Collection was unveiled by Bollywood Actress Huma Qureshi who is also the face of this collection in October 2014. You can read more about it here. They have had so many launches since last October 2014, Foundation, Concealers, Mascaras, Pressed Powder, Long wear Lipsticks, Cream eyeshadows, Matte Lipsticks, Eye liner, Blushes and there was one element missing and that was Nail Paint. I was super excited to know that I would receive all of them as this months launch - Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish . Read on to know more about my first impression on the same....
Price: Rs. 299/- for 8ml. Available through Oriflame consultants across India
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, BENZOPHENONE-1, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, QUARTZ, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77000, CI 15880, CI 77742, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77163, CI 77510, CI 19140
What does the brand say about these nail paints:
- Flowing formula that applies smoothly and easily
- Rich and concentrated pigmentation
- Vibrant and amplified shine
- Longer shelf life with quick drying time
- Maximised perfection with long wear Nail Polish
- Expert Gel Technology for vibrant, even colour and amplified shine that's chip - and fade resistant
Oriflame launched 10 shades in The One Long Wear Nail Polish collection. The shade names are as follows:
- Ballerina Rose
- Strawberry Cream
- Lilac Silk
- Night Orchid
- Fuschia Allure
- Red Sky at Night
- London Red
- Ruby Rouge
- Purple in Paris
|Stawberry cream, Ruby Rouge,Red Sky At Night, Ballerina Rose,Night Orchid|
All the shades come in a sleek looking slender bottle which is transparent of course with The One logo in front. The wand is wide and flat and helps easy appplication of the nail paint in 2 to 3 strokes depending on the size of your nails. I love the applicator as it makes life smooth.
I shall be doing a comprehensive review of each shade in detail along with swatches. Stay tuned to my blog for the same. I am already loving the colors and I am excited to share with you all the same.
I hope you found this post informative and useful. Please leave a comment below I love hearing from you. I will try my best to visit all the blogs as it gets difficult due to lack of time. Kindly leave your blog links if you are visiting here for the first time.
Until next time... Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk