Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Purple in Paris and Night Orchid Review
This is my final post in Oriflame's The One Long Wear Nail Polish series of reviews.If you may have checked out my previous posts you would know that Oriflame had introduced 10 nail paints in their - The One Collection called Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish. I had done a first impression on them. You may check it out here. The whole - The One collection was unveiled last year in October 2014. Since the last 6 months Oriflame has introduced a host of products. This month they launched 10 gorgeous shades of nail paints, each different from the other shade wise. I have reviewed 8 of them already, check here, here and here to check my previous reviews. Let us find out more about the 2 shades I will review today which are from the purple family …….
Price: Rs. 299/- for 8ml. Available through Oriflame consultants across India
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, BENZOPHENONE-1, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, QUARTZ, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77000, CI 15880, CI 77742, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77163, CI 77510, CI 19140
What does the brand say about this nail paint:
· Flowing formula that applies smoothly and easily
· Rich and concentrated pigmentation
· Vibrant and amplified shine
· Longer shelf life with quick drying time
· Maximised perfection with long wear Nail Polish
· Expert Gel Technology for vibrant, even colour and amplified shine that's chip - and fade resistant
The shades I am going to talk about are as follows:
1. Purple in Paris: This shade is a deep dark out and out purple shade which can be called as a aubergine color too. I love this shade and it is unlike anything I have owned.
All the shades come in a sleek looking slender bottle which is transparent of course with The One logo in the front. The wand is wide and flat and helps easy application of the nail paint in 2 to 3 strokes depending on the size of your nails. I love the applicator as it makes life smooth and easily. Although a lot of the product gets accumulated on the wand. You need to clean the excess before application.
2 coats are sufficient for an opaque finish, in case of darker shades one may be enough . They go on smoothly on the nails . It does not immediately dry. It would take upto 5 minutes to completely dry if you have put more than one coat. But I find that ok. I like the finish and formula. There is no shimmer whatsoever. Without a topcoat it should last atleast 5 days and with top coat even more. But that also depends how frequently you put your hand in the water. There is nothing much I can find fault with these shades.
Variety of shades available
The wand is flat and makes the application easy.
Lasting power is good.
Does not chip easily.
Packaging is sleek and stylish
The not so Good:
The wand accumulates excess nail paint.
Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Purple in Paris is a deep dark purple which is really a unique and gorgeous shade to own. It makes a perfect fall/winter color. Night in Orchid is a gorgeous purple mixed with pink shade. Hence I highly recommend these nail paints to one and all.
I hope you found this post helpful & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.
Until next time... Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk