Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Strawberry Cream and Ruby Rouge Review
If you may have checked out my previous posts you would know that Oriflame had introduced 10 nail paints in their - The One Collection called Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish. I had done a first impression on them. You may check it out here. The whole - The One collection was unveiled last year in October 2014. Since the last 6 months Oriflame has introduced a host of products. This month they have launched 10 gorgeous shades of nail paints and I have reviewed 6 of them already, check here and here. Let us find out more about the 2 shades I will review today…….
Price: Rs. 299/- for 8ml. Available through Oriflame consultants across India
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, BENZOPHENONE-1, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, QUARTZ, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77000, CI 15880, CI 77742, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77163, CI 77510, CI 19140
What does the brand say about this nail paint:
· Flowing formula that applies smoothly and easily
· Rich and concentrated pigmentation
· Vibrant and amplified shine
· Longer shelf life with quick drying time
· Maximised perfection with long wear Nail Polish
· Expert Gel Technology for vibrant, even colour and amplified shine that's chip - and fade resistant
The shades I am going to talk about are as follows:
1. Stawberry Cream: This shade comes from the pastel family. It is a milky baby pink color which is totally wearable. Unlike some pinks which show up white on the nails. This one is true to its color and I love that.
2. Ruby Rouge: This is a deep dark maroon shade which is a perfect fit for winter and fall in my opinion. This shade will look good on anyone's hands. A highly recommended shade for those who love dark nail paints.
All the shades come in a sleek looking slender bottle which is transparent of course with The One logo in front. The wand is wide and flat and helps easy application of the nail paint in 2 to 3 strokes depending on the size of your nails. I love the applicator as it makes life smooth and easily. Although a lot of the product gets accumulated on the wand. You need to clean the excess before application.
2 coats are sufficient for an opaque finish, in case of darker shades one may be enough . They go on smoothly on the nails . It does not immediately dry. It would take upto 5 minutes to completely dry if you have put more than one coat. But I find that ok. I like the finish and formula. There is no shimmer whatsoever. Without a topcoat it should last atleast 5 days and with top coat even more. But that also depends how frequently you put your hand in the water. There is nothing much I can find fault with these shades. The Stawberry Cream is perfect for spring summer.
Variety of shades available
The wand is flat and makes the application easy.
Lasting power is good.
Does not chip easily.
Packaging is sleek and stylish
The not so Good:
The wand accumulates excess nail paint.
Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Strawberry cream is a cute girly shade and Ruby Rouge is a deep shade which will suit on everyone's hands. The formula is really nice and I highly recommend these nail paints to all.
I hope you found this post helpful & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.
Until next time... Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk