Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Capuccino, London Red & Red Sky at Night Review
If you may have checked out my last post you would know that Oriflame had introduced 10 nail paints in their - The One Collection called Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish. I had done a first impression on them. You may check it out here. The whole - The One collection was unveiled last year in October 2014. Since the last 6 months Oriflame has introduced so many products for the face which included foundation, concealer, pressed powder, cream eyeshadows, long wear lipsticks, Matte Lipsticks, Eyeliner, Mascara and lastly Nail Paints which look super amazing. I shall be reviewing 3 shades today. Read on to know about them in my post today....
Price: Rs. 299/- for 8ml. Available through Oriflame consultants across India
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, BENZOPHENONE-1, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, QUARTZ, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77000, CI 15880, CI 77742, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77163, CI 77510, CI 19140
What does the brand say about this nail paint:
- Flowing formula that applies smoothly and easily
- Rich and concentrated pigmentation
- Vibrant and amplified shine
- Longer shelf life with quick drying time
- Maximised perfection with long wear Nail Polish
- Expert Gel Technology for vibrant, even colour and amplified shine that's chip - and fade resistant
The shades I am going to talk about are as follows:
1. Cappucino - It is muted brown color with a hint of taupe. Since it is muted it makes it a perfect shade for office wear.
2. London Red - It is a shade of red with blue undertones. This shade is one of my favourite as I love the color red especially blue based ones.
3.Red Sky at Night - This shade is an Orangey red which is so fun to sport on the nails especially in summer. I love how bright it is.It looks more orange than red in my opinion.
All the shades come in a sleek looking slender bottle which is transparent of course with The One logo in front. The wand is wide and flat and helps easy appplication of the nail paint in 2 to 3 strokes depending on the size of your nails. I love the applicator as it makes life smooth and easily. Although a lot of the product gets accumulated on the wand. You need to clean the excess before application.
|L - R: Capuccino, Red Sky at Night, London Red|
|Top to bottom: London Red, Red Sky at Night, Capuccino|
2 coats are sufficient for an opaque finish. They go on smooth. It does not immediately dry. It would take upto 5 minutes to completely dry if you have put more than one coat. But I find that ok. I like the finish and formula. Without a topcoat it should last atleast 5 days and with top coat more. But that also depends how frequently you put your hand in the water. There is nothing much I can find fault with this nail paint honestly.
Variety of shades available
The wand is flat and makes the application easy.
Lasting power is good.
Does not chip easily.
Packaging is sleek and stylish
The not so Good:
The wand accumulates excess nail paint.
Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Capuccino, London Red & Red Sky at Night are 3 perfect shades where Capuccino is a daily wear shade, London Red - a classic red and Red Sky at Night is a fun party shade perfect for summers. Since it is on an introductory discount of Rs.199 you surely should grab one soon.
I hope you found this post helpful & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.
Until next time... Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk