Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Paint in Ballerina Rose, Fuschia Allure and Lilac Silk Review
If you may have checked out my previous posts you would know that Oriflame had introduced 10 nail paints in their - The One Collection called Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish. I had done a first impression on them. You may check it out here. The whole - The One collection was unveiled last year in October 2014. Since the last 6 months Oriflame has introduced a host of products except for nail paints and I am glad they did as the 10 shades are super pretty and one unique than the other. I shall be reviewing 3 shades today again. You can read about the previous 3 here.
Price: Rs. 299/- for 8ml. Available through Oriflame consultants across India
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, BENZOPHENONE-1, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, QUARTZ, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 77000, CI 15880, CI 77742, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77163, CI 77510, CI 19140
What does the brand say about this nail paint:
- Flowing formula that applies smoothly and easily
- Rich and concentrated pigmentation
- Vibrant and amplified shine
- Longer shelf life with quick drying time
- Maximised perfection with long wear Nail Polish
- Expert Gel Technology for vibrant, even colour and amplified shine that's chip - and fade resistant
The shades I am going to talk about are as follows:
1. Ballerina Rose: This is a pastel off white color with a hint of orange. A shade like this is hard to find in my opinion. One can also use it for nail art. This is an everyday shade which can be sported to office as well.
2. Fuschia Allure: True to its name it is a deep fuschia color which is not too bright neither muted. This shade is so pretty and definitely one of my favourites in this whole line.
3. Lilac Silk: This is a lilac color true to its name.It is so pretty and from the pastel family. You need to apply 2 - 3 coats for an opaque finish.
All the shades come in a sleek looking slender bottle which is transparent of course with The One logo in front. The wand is wide and flat and helps easy appplication of the nail paint in 2 to 3 strokes depending on the size of your nails. I love the applicator as it makes life smooth and easily. Although a lot of the product gets accumulated on the wand. You need to clean the excess before application.
|From Top to Bottom: Ballerina Rose, Fuschia Allure and Lilac Silk|
2 coats are sufficient for an opaque finish. They go on smooth. It does not immediately dry. It would take upto 5 minutes to completely dry if you have put more than one coat. But I find that ok. I like the finish and formula. Without a topcoat it should last atleast 5 days and with top coat even more. But that also depends how frequently you put your hand in the water. There is nothing much I can find fault with this nail paint honestly.
Variety of shades available
The wand is flat and makes the application easy.
Lasting power is good.
Does not chip easily.
Packaging is sleek and stylish
The not so Good:
The wand accumulates excess nail paint.
Oriflame The One Long Wear Nail Polish in Ballerina Rose and Lilac Silk are 2 pretty and wearable pastel shades - perfect for spring and Fuschia Allure is a lovely bright pink shade which looks so pretty when worn looks so pretty on the nails. I highly recommend these shades to everyone.
I hope you found this post helpful & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.
Until next time... Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk