Oriflame - The One illuskin Blush in Pink Glow Review & Swatches
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Talking about colors I am going to review all the 3 Oriflame's - The One Illuskin Blushes. I had done a post with all 3 of them together. You may read it here. I shall be reviewing Oriflame's - The One Illuskin Blush in Pink Glow today. Read on to know my detailed review of the same...
TALC, MICA, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBIC ACID, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, TIN OXIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LAUROYL LYSINE, GLYCERIN, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DISODIUM EDTA, AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CI 77891, CI 45380, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 77007, CI 77499, CI 77492
Price: Rs.599/- for 4g. Available across all Oriflame representatives across India.
What does the brand say about the product:
- Instantly create contoured cheeks - Sculpt & define with the darker shade or highlight with the lighter, shimmering shade.
- Transfer Resistant - Doesn't transfer off easily through rubbing or exposure to moisture.
- Moisturizing ingredients for added comfort to help prevent a dry experience.
- Buildable coverage with great pay off.
- With Halo Light technology for reflective finish & subtle lustre
The blush comes in a cute compact purple packaging. This blush is a part of the Everyday Beauty collection which comes under The One Range.The packaging resembles - The One Illuskin Powders which I have reviewed before on my blog. You may check it out here. It comes with a clean film type plastic which saves the mirror from getting dirty. It does not have any brush but comes with a inbuilt mirror which is perfect. It is so tiny that it can fit in the smallest of purses, cluthes and handbags. Hence it is travel friendly but it is quite fragile and if messed around with the product could get shattered.
The blush Pink Glow is a very light dusty rose color. It is a light blue based pink with no shimmer. It is quite muted and not very bright and makes it ideal for use for most skin types. The color is buildable. The highlighter part is very subtle and nice. Honestly I do not like highlighters but this one is really nice and is of a satin finish. You can apply it over the blush for subtle glow on the cheeks, So perfect for spring right? This will suit fair to medium skin tones very well. I have applied it in the picture as you may see. The staying power is amazing and lasts all day. Now what more would you want from a blush. I love this blush & particularly for day time and now that it is officially spring gives you one more reason to buy this.
Pigmentation is nice and buildable.
Soft pink color ideal for day time.
Spring perfect color.
Lasts all day
Comes with a highlighter which adds a nice glow to the cheeks.
Comes in a compact form with a mirror
The not so Good:
Does not come with a brush
Oriflame - The One Illuskin Blush in Pink Glow is a muted blue based pink perfect for a day time look and now that spring is here. The pigmentation and the fact that it is long lasting is an excuse to buy it for sure.
I hope you found this review helpful & informative. Please leave a comment below with your inputs. As much as I want to visit everyone's blog it is getting so difficult due to lack of time it is not possible but I will try my best. New bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.
Until next time.... Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk