Oriflame's The One - Matte Lipstick Review - Nutty Plum, Molten Mauve,Cherry Brown & Desert Sand!
Oriflame had launched their - The One collection in October 2014 about which you may check here. Bollywood Actress Huma Qureshi is the face of this brand. The launches for February 2015 have been The One Matte Lipsticks & Illuskin Blushes of which I had done a first impression few days ago here. From now on I shall start reviewing the Matte Lipsticks first. The shades I shall talk about are as follows:
- Nutty Plum: The shade is a dark chocolate brown color. It does not look like plum. The brown is on the darker side but very wearable.
- Molten Mauve: This shade is a brown mixed with maroon. Hence I would call it a Berry brown as it looks like a deep berry color on the lips.
- Cherry Brown: This shade is a brown mixed with cherry. It is quite a deep color and rightly named too
- Desert Sand: This shade is a Caramel brown color & very wearable. It is one of my favourite among the brown shades in this line.
|Nutty Plum, Molten Mauve,Cherry Brown, Desert Sand|
Price: Rs. 499/- for 4g
Available on an introductory discount of Rs.375/- from any Oriflame representative across India.
What does the brand say:
A hydrating lipstick that gives you beautiful intense matte lips to start your day.
- Intense shades
- Non glossy matte finish
- Non drying on lips.
- Blend of Avocado + Jojoba oil + Vitamin E to hydrate, condition & protect the lips.
The lipsticks goes on smooth on the lips. They are not the typical matte lipstick which will tug or pull your lips. It is quite creamy but once on the lips transforms into a semi matte to matte finish.They do not have shimmer. They smell floral & won't give you a headache. If you follow my blog you know how crazy I am about my lipsticks and I absolutely love semi matte to matte finish lipsticks.I simply adore these lipsticks a lot.
The staying power is amazing considering the formula. It stays for more than 6 hours on my lips Post which it leaves a lovely stain on the lips which I do not mind as it looks nice and saves me from the headache of touch ups. These shades are amazing for the price. I just love them and might even repurchase some shades which I love again.
Available in a variety of shades.
Easily available through any Oriflame representative
Goes smoothly on the lips.
Semi matte to matte finish.
Amazing staying power.
Travel friendly packaging.
The not so Good:
Oriflame's The One - Matte Lipstick Review - Nutty Plum, Molten Mauve,Cherry Brown & Desert Sand are 4 shades which are more or less from the brown family but are still wearable. The formula is amazing plus they are matte which make them long lasting. Hence I highly recommend everyone to check out this range and these 4 shades if you are a brown/berry/cherry shade lover.
I hope this post was informative to you all. Please leave a comment with your inputs. New bloggers/visitors leave your blog links for me to check out.
Until next time.. Take care xoxo
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk