Oriflame - The ONE Illuskin Blushes Review & Swatches
Happy Weekend !! For most women weekend means shopping isn't it? So why not shop for make up and for blushes from Oriflame which are their newest launch in The One Range which was unveiled in October 2014 with Bollywood Actress Huma Qureshi being the brand ambassador.You can read about it here. Well I am really lucky as I got to meet her and chat with her for a bit along with a snap clicked as well ;) If you have been following my blog & its updates on social media you know that this month's launches were 10 matte lipsticks and 3 super cute blushes. Today I shall be reviewing all the The ONE Illuskin Blushes which come in 3 variants Read on to know more...
|Pink Glow - Luminous Peach - Shimmer Rose|
TALC, MICA, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBIC ACID, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, TIN OXIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LAUROYL LYSINE, GLYCERIN, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DISODIUM EDTA, AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CI 77891, CI 45380, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 77007, CI 77499, CI 77492
|Pink Glow - Luminous Peach - Shimmer Rose|
Price: Rs. 599/- for 4g. Available at a discount of Rs. 449/- through any Oriflame representative across India.
What does the brand say about the product:
- Instantly create contoured cheeks - Sculpt & define with the darker shade or highlight with the lighter, shimmering shade.
- Transfer Resistant - Doesn't transfer off easily through rubbing or exposure to moisture.
- Moisturizing ingredients for added comfort to help prevent a dry experience.
- Buildable coverage with great pay off.
- With Halo Light technology for reflective finish & subtle lustre
The blushes which are launched are as follows:
1. Pink Glow: This shade is a baby pink color with blue undertones. It is silky and does not contain shimmer. The highlighter is creamy & is a lightly shimmery cream color.
2.Shimmer Rose: It is a coral color with a hint of pink it does not have any shimmer. This blush is perfect to contour the cheeks. The highlighter is also a rosey shimmery shade.
3. Luminous Peach: True to its name it is a peachy shade and my favourite among the three. The highlighter is more white in color compared to the other duos.
Packaging: The blushes come in a cute purple packaging. It looks more of a compact and resembles the Illuskin Powders which I have reviewed here on my blog. It comes with a mirror but no brush which is ok as I do not like those teeny tiny brushes. It is so travel friendly and will fit in the smallest of purses & clutches. The packaging is surely a winner.
My experience: All the 3 blushes are well pigmented, super smooth & very easily blendable. While one part is a blush the other part is a highlighter which is not over shimmery and do a great job of highlighting the cheeks. I usually stay away from shimmer blushes & highlighters since I have open pores on my face but this one worked well for me. These blushes lasted on all day on me when I was out for an event. So I was happy about that. I think these are an amazing buy for blush lovers and even otherwise. I am already loving them.
Easily available through Oriflame representatives across India.
Stylish & upbeat packaging.
Comes with a blush & a highlighter ( 2 in 1)
Has a built in mirror
Easily blendable & transfer resistant
Shades will suit all skin tones
The not so Good:
No applicator provided - which isn't a con for me though ;)
Oriflame - The ONE Illuskin Blushes are super affordable of great quality & come in a duo form along with a highlighter. I am already in love with these blushes and I am sure you will love them too. So what are you waiting for?? Go grab one you will love them for sure.
I hope this review was helpful to all those reading it. Kindly leave your valuauble comments below I love reading them all. New bloggers/ first time visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.
Until next time... Keep on blushing ;)
(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk