Oriflame's - The ONE Colour Unlimited Lipstick - First Impression

Hi everyone,
Hope you all are having a fab December so far.Well Christmas is just a fortnight away and we all love receiving gifts from friends & family, Don’t we? Well I am lucky as Oriflame is my Santa this year because I received 8 lipsticks from them which I am so excited to try on. If you are following my blog for a while now I have been talking about Oriflame's - The ONE collection which was unveiled in Delhi by Bollywood Actress Huma Qureshi in October. You can read more about it here. This month Oriflame introduced 8 lipsticks which I am so excited about and I am waiting to try each one of them and review for you all...




Price: Rs. 499/- for 1.7g but available at an introductory offer of Rs.325/- this month.It can be purchased through any Oriflame consultant across India.

Ingredients:



What does the brand say about these lipsticks:
  • 10 hours of super colour & comfort with long wear lipstick. Finally !! A lipstick that lasts as long as you can.
  • Lip Grip Technology fastens lipstick to lips with anti smudge ingredients so colour stays put.. comfortably
  • Light weight texture enriched with a blend of oils & butters for long lasting comfort & moisture.

The lipsticks come in 8 shades:
1. Absolute blush




2. Always Cranberry



3. Pink Unlimited




4. Fuschia Excess




5. Endless Red.



6. Violet Extreme



7.  Forever Plum




8. Mocha Intensity




I am already liking the packaging, feel & overall look of these lipsticks. The fact that they are long lasting and also the packaging being sleek attracted me more towards it. I love lipsticks - the more the merrier. I could not ask for a better gift than this for Christmas. I shall be reviewing 2 lipsticks at a time in my upcoming posts with detailed information & swatches. Please stay tuned for a comprehensive review so that you can decide which is the best shade you can go for especially now when it is on an introductory discount.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I hope you found it informative and useful. Please leave a comment below with your inputs and new bloggers/visitors may leave their blog links for me to check out.

Until next time.. Happy Christmas Shopping ;) ☺








Disclaimer:

(1) All views, opinions and comments expressed here in are that of the author in his/her individual capacity & Oriflame does not hold any liability, whatsoever n respect of same (2) Names, logos & other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of Oriflame & are mentioned here for reference purpose only. (3) Any reliance on any such opinion, comments, advice, statement or information shall be at the reader's sole risk

Comments

  1. The packaging rocks and the shades are amazing looking forward to your review in them lucky you doll to get cool gift. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty sexy shades.. endless red s my pick.. lovely red

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look worth purchasing. I can guess the texture of these lippies. Would love to get at least one for myself. Waiting for your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    www.pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try that violet extreme shade!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am liking everything esp those beautiful shades and that they remain for at least 10 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Questi rossetti hanno delle tinte splendide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Devono essere anche molto morbidi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The packaging is just like UD lippies...amazing.....xoxoxo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shades Nats.. some coral & red shades are very pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  11. All are my type of shades :) So cute they look

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always cranberry is my fav shade... love the packaging!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting for your reviews. Fuschia excess <3 and endless red <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are really pretty colors. I love the slim packaging too.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shades. Thanks for the details Nats :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts