The Sunflower Blogger Award
I was pleasently surprised when I was nominated for the Sunflower Blogger Award by one of the most genuine and nice bloggers I know for a while now - Jackie Harrison.I met her through blogging and I am sure everybody knows her very well as she is a famous face in the blogging world already. Please check out her blog as she does some amazing posts too http://tifi11.blogspot.in/
The rules are as follows:
- Share 11 Facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers
- Set 7 questions for nominated bloggers
11 Facts about me:
1. I love make up. It is therapeutic and something that makes me happy. Having said that overdoing it is also something I do not suggest, keep it natural always.
3. I love Chinese food especially the Indian version of it extra spicy. Hot and Sour Soup is my favourite.
4. I love to write yes not only blogging but otherwise too I do pen down my feelings whether sad, happy, frustrated or whatever my mood may be in my diary and trust me its the best feeling ever. Do try it.
5. I love shopping but I do not waste a lot of time on it. I am very simple in my selection of clothes.
7. I am very calm as a person and keep things to myself most of the time but I too have my days .. Lol
8. I do not like complicated people or things. I am a peaceful plegmatic person and I believe simpler the better.
9. Kurkure is my favourite snack. I love it and have been eating it for years. May be unhealthy but its ok. :P
10. I love Red and orange lipsticks. They brighten my face and make me happy. As they say on a bad day there is always a good lipstick right?
11. I love to connect with all types of people and have met nice people through blogging and even through Instagram. Networking is very important now a days.
My answers to the questions set by the nominee
1. What are your expectations for your blog?
I started blogging with nothing in January 2013 - no money, expertise and unaware of many things and my blog is still up and running. I learnt many things along the way. At times I get frustrated but I still keep going because this is what I always wanted to do- its my passion. Everybody would want their blog to get better by the day so do I. I hope to continue and get better by the day as long as I possibly can.
2. What topics do you prefer to read?
I do not read at all infact very rarely but since I love make up it would be along those lines. I do like self motivating books as well.
3.If you were at the mall and have one choice, what would you buy clothes or make up?
It would be make up of course as I am not obsessed about clothes and dressing up that much. Hope to change that in the future. Change is always better :)
4.My favourite movie of 2014?
It has to be the Bollywood movie Queen. Fantastic acting by Actress Kangana Ranaut and a very fresh approach to the subject of love.
5.Which you prefer yogurt or icecream?
Yogurt because it is more healthy.
6.Your favourite hobby?
I love to dance but it has been ages I have danced and lost the essence of it. It makes you happy and you can burn some calories too.
7.Do you get intimidated by others?
Absolutely not.After having lots of experiences I can handle people well now. Atleast that is what I think :p
My questions to all those bloggers who would like to do the tag:
1. What made you get into blogging?
2. Which is your favourite make up item?
3. What would you prefer Chocolate or a dessert?
4. What is one thing you hate about blogging and one thing you love?
5. One travel dream destination you may like to visit?
6. Do you make any special efforts to stay healthy and look good?
7. Your opinion about me or my blog?
If you decide to do the tag please let me know so that I may have a look. I am social and can be found on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Do follow me and leave me a message there.
P.S: All the images have been googled- the credit goes to the respective owner.