Joy Skin Fruits Gentle Care Face wash for Normal Skin Review

Hi everyone,
I shall be reviewing a face wash after a long time today. For those who know me by now may also know that I do not play around with too many skin care products just for the sake of testing atleast until now. Mostly whatever works for me I like to stick to it and here and there I do try new products of course which are in the affordable range as I do not prefer wasting my money on expensive products. That's me :P but I hope that changes in future when I get mesmerized and tempted to buy all the expensive stuff wink* wink* Coming to today's review I shall be reviewing a face wash called Joy Skin Fruits Gentle Care Face Wash for normal skin.Read on to find out more....



What the company has to say and Ingredients list:




Price: Rs.48/- for 50 ml with 30% extra ;) I got it for Rs.35/- after discount from Beauty Centre, Mumbai (less than a £1 or a $1)

Shelf life: 2 years

The face wash comes in a bright red and green packaging with a flip cap my favourite. It opens and shuts well and does not leak at all. It is travel friendly too. All the necessary information is printed at the back so is the ingredients list. I would say very decent and trendy packaging for the price.



As we all know a face wash is a must for everyone. We all have different skin types and it is always necessary to chose a right face wash which suits your skin type. In India we all have been going through extreme levels of heat and humidity so much so that everyone skin is oily and getting tanned. My skin turns into a frying pan in summers and I generally in this season would prefer a nice smelling fruity face wash. While shopping sometime back I did spot this brand which I had heard of. It is being endorsed by Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma. So I thought why not give it a try and Apples face wash is my favourite so I jumped at the opportunity.



I have been using this face wash for the past few days and I seem to like it. It is of a gel consistency slightly pinkish in color which is not runny at all something which I like. It does contain small red beads which I did find first time but later on yet to see it...Lol  You need a small amount to work up a lather. It does a good job of cleansing the face without making it extremely dry and stretchy. Well since it is very hot it may work in this season but in winters and colder seasons following up with a moisturizer would be a must and this variant may not be appropriate in that season. It smells heavenly like apples and gives a refreshing feeling when used however with the heat your face will turn oily after sometime so washing your face a minimum two times a day is highly recommended in summers. The face wash did not break me out.It is not efficient in removing make up. I get all my make up off and then use it to just wash my face and it does a good job in that department.Overall decent product for the price.


The Good:
Easily available even online.
Inexpensive.
Gel like consistency.
Lathers well.
Contains goodness of apples.
Apt for oily to normal skin.
Smells nice.
Does a decent job of cleansing.
Travel friendly and cute packaging.

The not so Good:
Not suitable for dry skin.
Will not remove make up.

Rating: 4/5

I think for the price it does a good job for oily to normal skin. If you are looking for a normal face wash which will do a good job of cleansing in summers you should go for it. Hence I recommend normal skin beauties to try this. So which is your current favourite face wash?? Do let me know in the comments section.

I hope my review was helpful to all those reading. Please leave a comment below I do read all of them and if you are visiting here for the first time please leave your blog links for me to visit back.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo













Comments

  1. A face wash that smells of fresh apples...sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH!! i loveeee the smell of apple beauty products! i'll have to see if i can find this i would love to be able to face my face w/ a product that smells like apples hehe :)

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reviews could convince anyone to buy.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet Natasha, good job, this product seems great and I need it ;)
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    ps: thank you so much....<3 <3 <3 for your sweet words
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like you, I still to products I'm happy about. Its mainly the fear of wasting money should any new products I buy does not suit skin. Looks like its an average face wash, probably will be good for those who don't use mush undertone for their skin or for sweet young thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review dear :) worth a try sure xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apples face wash? I would like to try it!!!!!
    Kisses doll!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post,kisss.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review! I love stuff that smells good!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds good, would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review. Sounds like a good purchase honey. Thx for sharing.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review nats. It looks vvv yummy. Apple smell...mmm. .
    Love the packaging too..♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the scent of apples! Sounds like a great facial wash to me! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great review..this brand have such good products
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all fruity things..,this looks super cool !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely review sweetie <3 I love all fruity products :) I have tried this one and was very much satisfied..Very honest review :)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review Natasha! I believe this one smells deli! :D

    gcandedeir.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great review
    kiss
    http://mywonderrfulworld.blogspot.it/2014/05/redam.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. great review..this brand have such good products
    http://beauty2beautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. After this review, i wanna buy that product too!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. great review!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a good product- I love fruity things! XOXO, Sissi www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice review sweety.....I love fruity products...xoxoxo...:D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would definitely love to have an apple scented face wash! I love fruity scented stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. sounds like a nice face wash .. nicely reviewed dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I use Estee Lauder face wash/mask two in one. I should probably review it before I run out.. :)
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. sounds like good one, i use ducray currently...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Is it available online? I use the Neutrogena one, keeps my skin clear.

    Anonymous Beauty Blogger


    ReplyDelete
  29. It must smell fantastic!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. seems good, but i would dry out my skin i guess :(

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nicely reviewed Natasha. I am sure the apple fragrance must be very delicious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your post reminded me that I have Joy face wash in my buying list since long time. I will buy it as my Everyuth tulsi turmeric face wash ends.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sound like a lovely face wash for daily use...Beautifully reviewed Nats :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This sounds like a nice face wash Nats :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sounds yummy to try but guess will have to avoid it as I have dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Apple face wash wow sounds good would love to try it :D Nice review Nats :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. My all time fav is Himalaya Neem,

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have tried a joy face wash earlier but didn't like it... But since u liked this one, i may give it a try again... good review Nats..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts