How to get rid of Body Odour Causes and Remedies
As the summers are here and the humidity levels going high we all suffer from body odour. The intensity of the body odour differs from person to person and the reasons for it too. You may wear the best of clothes, shoes, make up but if you smell rotten no one would come close to you. In a age where we all want to look good, feel good - smelling good is also extremely important. Body odour not only means smelly armpits but could be smelly feet too.
Some of the causes could be:
1. Hormonal changes in the body.
3. You do not bathe regularly.
4. You repeat the same stinky clothes you have worn.
5. You do not use a deodrant or a perfume.
6. Your armpit is full of fuzz/hair.
The most important thing in curbing body odour is that you need to make an effort to combat the same. Here are some tips which may help you:
1. Bathe twice a day. One in the morning for those going to office and once when you come back.You will not only feel fresh but will feel lighter and sweat less. Use soaps which smell good and are citrus based.
2. Use a good quality deodrant/ perfume. My personal pick would be perfume of a good brand as most deodrants contain alcohol which make the armpits black. Also perfumes last almost all day.
3. Use a talcum powder which helps in keeping the under arms dry because constant sweating and sweaty under arms can cause rashes.
4. Eat less junk and oily food. Avoid too much of onions and garlic in the food.
5. Use clean and well ironed clothes. In summer opt for lighter colors as darker colors attract more sunlight and make you sweat more.
6. Keep your underarms clean. Get them waxed or shaved because too much hair grown there will be a breeding ground for bacteria.
7. Keep diabetes and any other illnesses in check as these can cause body odour. Hence these people need to take extra care.
8. If you wear shoes make sure you wear good quality socks and change them every single day. Yes!! every single day. If you wear shoes without socks you feet will stink and if you happen to take them out in public you will be the topic of embarassment. Ideally you can also buy a foot deodrant or any normal deodrant you have it will help in reducing the foul smell that may be caused due to sweating.
My general observation of travelling so many years in Mumbai local trains is that people stink.. Yuck.. not all but most of them for plain reasons that they lack knowledge of proper hygiene. I always believe it is ok if you do not wear expensive clothes, make up or shoes but you should smell good its all that matters!!
I hope you found this article helpful. Do leave a comment below I love reading them. If you are visiting my blog for the first time do leave your blog links I will check your blog too.
P.S: The images used in the article have been googled and credit goes to the person owning the image. I do not claim them to be mine.