LOTUS SEDUCTION BOTANICAL TINTED LIP GLOSS IN LYCHEE SQUASH

Hey girls,


Hope you had a great extended weekend with the celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi. I love the whole feel of this festival. Talking about festivities today I would be reviewing a lip gloss which is one of my favourite. It is the Botanical Tinted lip gloss from Lotus called Lychee Squash. Let us see in the review how good it is...




Price: Rs. 245 for 5ml.

Ingredients: no idea.




What the company claims:


  • Non sticky.
  • Ultra shine.
  • Grapes & jojoba extracts.




The lip gloss comes in a transparent tube with a champagne gold cover and a normal doe foot applicator.The shade is a mixture of pink and light brown color with a hint of orange and loads of finely milled shimmer. Although I am not a fan of shimmer, i still love it because you cannot feel the shimmer on the lips. It goes on very smooth on the lips and it feels moisturized after application. As claimed it is not sticky at all. The shimmer gives your lips a nice shine and effect and it looks great in photographs too. It can be best worn if you are wearing smokey eyes. It has a lovely flowery smell and taste which cannot be disliked by anyone because it is very subtle and not annoying at all. Now if you have pigmented lips it may not cover the pigmentation and has to be layered. Since it is a lip gloss it has average staying power and may not survive a meal. After a meal most of it will be gone.It is travel friendly and can always be carried with you on the go. I have never had any issues with the gloss leaking. If you are ok with the shimmer part this is a nice lip gloss to try.


The Good:
Smooth application.
Lovely smell & taste.
Beautiful color.
Decent packaging.
Inexpensive.
Easily available.

The not so Good:
May not cover pigmented lips in one application.
Ingredient list not mentioned.

Rating: 3.8/5

This is an awesome budget lip gloss which is moisturizing and gives a nice shine with some color. I recommend everyone to try this shade if you have not.

I hope you liked my review. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Thank you for taking time to read my review.

Regards,






DISCLAIMER: I have purchased the product with my own money. My review is honest and based on my experience with the product. Please note - what may work for me, may not work for you and vice versa.




Comments

  1. Lovely review dear!:) I was thinking about trying these lip glosses and now I think I should due to it's great texture.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha... lotus lipglosses are really nice :) u must try them..

      Delete
  2. I love these lip glosses. These are one of the best glosses i own. Lovely shade n review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review..I love the shade n nice lip swatches..
    I love shimmer nats..would love to try

    my recent one ::http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/09/wet-and-wild-lipstick-smoking-hot-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade looks super cool on you Nats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shade :) It looks very pretty on you Nats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi.......new follower of your blog...

    Nice shade..

    Would love if you could follow back.

    Xoxo,

    Iswarya

    http://www.i-am-girly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u i am glad u liked the shade... sure will follow u :)

      Delete
  7. Loved your review. I'd love to try it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u.. I am glad u liked it.. u must surely try...

      Delete
  8. Lovely detailed review...would give these lip glosses a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love glosses
    can you follow me back?
    http://essenciaismakeupeoutrospormartav.blogspot.pt/2013/09/chamada-geral-quem-nao-chora-nao-mama.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to give this a try dear! Lovely review & the gloss seems to be quite affordable... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts