Thursday, April 17, 2014

Its my Birthday!!!

Hi everyone,
As you read that right today is my birthday and you know what it is my younger brother's birthday too. No we are not twins but we were born on the same day but 2 years apart. This is my second birthday being a beauty blogger. Last year my birthday did not go well for personal reasons and I was unwell too. Anyhow that was a year back. I am pretty much ok now.



So what do I write about myself. I hate praising myself that is how I am. I belong to the sun sign Aries as I celebrate my birthday on the 17th of April. I am a fun loving person and would always want to make others smile by my witty jokes. May be I am not funny but some people do call me.. Lol. I think that is my secret of my life and its that  I cannot be serious for a long time. My habit of letting go things keeps me going. I am very caring but over the years I feel I neglected my own self. You should always be proud of yourself that is what I have heard from people. Hope I understand it someday.  Me and my brother born on the same day but poles apart I am witty he is not. He is moody and I am too but I get over it soon. Very few people get the opportunity to celebrate their birthday with their sibling and I am one of the lucky ones.



The last 2 years were not very good personally, professionally. Many things happened which were not anticipated, never thought of. Only my family and closest friends may know. I am not here to tell my sad story but I learnt many bitter lessons in life which only made me strong I think and mature and today even though an emotional fool I am,I do learn to handle my own problems because that is what maturity is all about. Of course I do sulk and get upset too because hey I am a human too so its normal ☺



This birthday shall surely change a lot of things in my life I pray hard and I will have to. Time flies by and you get the realization that you need to move on  in life and take life seriously. Its not that I do not do but things have not worked for me.As they say it is your journey and you need to go through it alone and I so agree with it. My family, God  and few close friends are there to support me.

Since I am a Christian we cannot celebrate our birthday as it is a Maundy Thursday a day before Good Friday when Jesus dies on the cross for those who don't know but will be excited to celebrate it on the weekend along with Easter :) Woo hoo !!




How can this post end without thanking my closest and best friend Tejinder Kaur who has been a constant support in my life and that too when I needed it the most. It has not even been a year exactly that I know her  but she has become an integral part of my life. There is no day that can go without talking to her, the day I am quiet she will definitely check on me as she would know something is wrong.  Me and her are 2 very  different personalities and we had had our differences but come what may I love her unconditionally as a sister and true friend and I know she loves me too. I love when she scolds me because that makes me realize that she truly cares for me and tells me for my own good. I really wish all the good things for you sweetie and prayers and wishes are always there for you and your family and your baby coming soon. So many things to say words can never be enough but a big Thank You for all that you do and continue to do You are my inspiration and strength so you had to be mentioned here. I Love you a lot.. Muahhh ♥♥

Thank you  to everyone who come on my blog and stay connected. Radha, Megha, Shreya Kulkarni, Jackie, Navaneetham & many more, also  many of my new friends from all over the world. Without you all coming here and commenting the blog would not have been where it is now.I truly appreciate and Love you all :)

Hope you all have a  great day. Thanks for reading... ♥ ☺

Love,






91 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and your younger brother beautiful family pictures enjoy your special day doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for ur lovely wishes on social networking sites.. u r very sweet Jackie.. Thanks a lot <3

      Delete
  2. happy birthday to u and ur brother!!! Hope u have a great day!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much.. we had a nice time :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday dear :) Lots of love from Beautifulhameshablog.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweeeeety....may you always be blessed....You are such a darling....Love Teji too...She is full of life...I really love it how she enjoys every single moment. Love both of you.....Stay blessed.....xoxoxo....<3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria u r such a sweethrt...Thank you soo much ...love u :*

      Delete
    2. Awww so sweet of u Maria.. Yes I agree with u.. Teji is a fabulous person indeed full of life.. love her a lot <3
      Thank u for ur lovely and kind words.. God bless u xoxo

      Delete
  5. Dear Natasha!! First of all happy birthday!!
    Life is full of troubles and problem, the only way to overcome these situations is to be positive and pro-positive! =)
    can't wait to read your new post,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank u Marghe for the motivation I agree with u.. trying to be positive after all life goes on no matter what :)
      Do stay tuned for my new post.. Kisses.. love, Natasha :))

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday for you and your brother, dear! It's so sad to read that life hasn't been too kind for you in the past few years, i wish wholeheartedly that it's going to be a LOT better from now on and you can have a happy life! Virtual hug all the way from Indonesia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You comment made my day Mindy.. u are very sweet.. Hugs to u too.. Thank u so much for ur lovely and kind words,, i hope things get better and i achieve whatever I wish for in life ♥♥

      Delete
  7. wish u a very happy birthday dear and also to your bro. You are really lucky !! I know tej is a sweet person glad for your friendship. Lovely post and lots of lovely wishes from my side <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..that means a lot sweethrt. ..hugs anita...love ♡♡

      Delete
    2. Thank u so much Anita... I am lucky to have a friend like Teji.. u r very sweet indeed.. Thank u so much.. love and hugs dear :* :* <3

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday Natasha. I'm glad that I got to know you because just like Tejinder, you've been a wonderful visual friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Navneet. ..love ya alwyz..♡♡

      Delete
    2. Thank u so much Navi sweetie.. thats so kind of u to say that.. visual friend hehe i like that.. Hugs to u ♥♥

      Delete
  9. Many More Happy Returns of the day Nats <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday dear! Hope you had a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday love and many many happy returns of the day to your bro too!! Beautiful pictures! God bless you :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Charu for your lovely wishes... :)

      Delete
  12. Wish u a very very happy birthday sweethrt...Thank you soo much darling ♡♡..
    U wrote bhut kuch ....I m soo over whelmed...love u sweetu...hugs n kisses alwyz....I just wanted to make u feel v special ..be happy alwyz ..u r my beautuful friend with beautiful heart...hugs sweethrt ♡♡♡♡...love you loads ..hope u had a great day...Happy birthday once again !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much darling for all that u did only to see my happy face on my birthday.. Everything i mentioned is from my heart.. u are a lovely person indeed with a beautiful heart.,.. i appreciate everything u did for me .. i had a great birthday - one of the best birthdays of my life.. Thank u for always being there n sending me lovely cake, flowers n mac lipstick ,, love u a lot.. Hugs and kisses,.,, God Bless u sweetheart ♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
    2. Stay bless n keep smiling. ..♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡..love u alwyz

      Delete
  13. How exciting!!! Happy birthday doll :) Enjoy your day!!
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy b'day once again Nats & wishes to your brother too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum yum cake n i didnt get a piece of it. I am angry with u Nats ;)
    U n ur brother look so cute <3 Belated happy bday to both of you. I agree di is the best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Megha.. come here I will give you :D
      Thank u so much dear. Teji is the best always.. love her ♥♥

      Delete
  16. Happy birthday to u and your brother Natasha
    Found u thru tejinder's Instagram she is so pretty wish I had a best friend nice blog btw ,,,enjoy ur day and have fun on ur bday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Varinder.. Tejinder is a beauttiful person indeed.. Thank u for ur lovely wishes.. stay connected xx

      Delete
  17. Happy Birthdayyy! The cake looks yummy/!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Thank u so much.. Hope u had a great easter too :))

      Delete
  19. Wish you a very very happy Bday Hun! You're a fellow aries!!! Your bday is just 1 day before mine :)
    I love your blog....It gives updates to so many affordable products....You're doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U Richa.. Belated wishes to u .. Thanks a lot for ur wishes :) Stay tuned for more

      Delete
  20. Happy Belated Birthday, pretty girl!

    http://www.anonymousbeautyblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy belated bday dear !! great pics !!
    New launch alert - Check out the review & Swatches of Maybelline colossal kajal in turquoise & Maybelline hyper glossy eyeliner in Navy blue :
    http://divadiaries.in/new-launch-maybelline-colossal-kajal-in-turquoise-maybelline-hyper-glossy-eyeliner-in-navy-blue/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday sweetie~
    My best wishes to you~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That was such a sweet post :) We all have our own set of problems but those who have a well knit circle of Family and Friends, life becomes so much easier :) Hope you had an amazing birthday weekend doll <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Saniya.. i agree abt the friends and family part.. i believe in few bt good friends n i m glad to hv them in my life.. thanks for ur wishes Saniya <3 <3

      Delete
  24. Belated wishes Natasha. . Have a great year ahead. So nice to read about you and Tej. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Harine.. I really appreciate ur sweet words <3

      Delete
  25. Awww sweetie I hope you enjoyed your birthday .... May all your dreams come true
    Kisses and hugs :* <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday was good Shreya sweetie.. Thank u so much for ur lovely wishes everywhere.. Hugs and love :*

      Delete
  26. May all your dreams come true ...
    Kisses :*
    God bless you always <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Belated birthday wishes dear. :) Loved what you wrote about you and Tej.. I treasure friendship than anything else.
    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks a lot for ur heart felt wishes.. Tejinder is very special for me.. i value it too :)

      Delete
  28. lovely post dear and yes, teju is the sweetest person i ever met...she is full of life and for me she is my inspiration
    once again happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thnx moni ..u r wonderful person indeed...thnx for calling too..we had a great chat...love ya n stay bless ♡♡

      Delete
    2. Thank u and i cud nt agree more abt Tejinder.. she is a darling.. ♥♥

      Delete
  29. Nats, I loved your childhood pics, very few people are lucky enough to share their b'day with their siblings indeed. Stay blessed!! <3 Hope you had a wonderful celebration yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Esha.. we had a good time.. both celebrate our bdays on the same day so party is a must.. :D

      Delete
  30. Happy happy belated birthday to you and many happy returns. May all your dreams come true.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Lenya.. love and hugs xx

      Delete
  31. Happy Belated Birthday Nats!
    Your childhood pictures are so adorable. It is always a blessed state to have friends, family and siblings in childhood.
    You are truly blessed. Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday.
    Do share with me how you celebrated it
    You know what Nats the day you told me that you were from Mumbai. I was excited. I had finally met a blogger who was from Mumbai. I know there r many others, but I had only spoken to you personally :*
    And tej is an incredible person I totally agree. I louuuu her tooo <3

    Whatever happened in the last two years let that be babes, I am happy you are stronger and happier. I wish you see professional success and personal happiness in this year and all the years to come and you look pretty in your pictures :* Bachpan mei toh bohot hi cute ab toh super hot ;) ehehehehhe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thnx naomi...love you too darling. ..
      Hugs :*:*

      Delete
    2. Thank u for the lovely message Naomi.. glad to know u and yes we both r frm Mumbai which is great,,, sharing birthday wid ur sibling is very special n rare... n m lucky in that sense,.. we had a good time shall post pics on fb , instagram do have a look .. Tejinder is a beautiful person with a beautiful heart,, love her a lot.. ♥♥
      I think with age comes maturity and i am trying to leave everything behind and start afresh.. thank u so much for ur wishes.. :* :* hehahaha hot toh main hun aur cute bhi .. :P thanks again Naomi :)

      Delete
  32. Belated Birthday wishes to you both. I loved this post and pics <3

    God bless you with all the happiness and success in coming years :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fr ur lovely wishes Manisha.. Hugs xx

      Delete
  33. How exciting! Happy birthday doll :)
    Hope you had a nice day xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Suzanne we had a great birthday xx

      Delete
  34. Sorry for wishing you late dear but I just saw you birthday post so I could not stop myself from wishing you...:-)...Belated Happy Birthday Nats...May god bless you with everything you want in life...have a great year ahead...its great to know that you and your bro's b'day is on same day..what an exciting co incident it is...:-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Rashmi for ur lovely wishes n greetings.. yes we celebrate our bdays on the same day :D
      Stay in touch... God Bless xo

      Delete