Oriflame So Fever Her & Him Eau de Parfum (EDT) Review

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a great year 2017 and also celebrated Christmas and New Year well. We had a good time with family although we missed my brother who works abroad and was not with us physically this time. I am blogging after a long time and I have kind of taken a break from blogging because I did not feel like posting anything although I have been posting on my YouTube channel which you must check out and subscribe if you may like.Today I shall be talking about two fragrances from the SO FEVER range by Oriflame and how was my experience trying these perfumes.



Oriflame So Fever Her & Him  Eau de Parfum (EDT)

Price: Rs.2699/- for 50 ml 

Ingredients:
ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA, PARFUM, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, ISOEUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 19140, CI 16035

Description:
A provocative fragrance that teases the skin with a seductive blend of crisp blackcurrant, sultry sweet sandalwood and untamed Ginger Flower, enveloping the wearer in a fiery warmth. A playful and sexy scent that pushes the boundaries of passion and intensity.


Oriflame SO FEVER 'HER' EAU DE PARFUM (EDT) 

Packaging:
The EDT comes nicely placed in a glossy red cardboard box. Ingredients & other piece of information is printed on the box itself. The bottle is shaped differently -very curvy I would say reminding you of a woman and her curves. The cap is secure however with time it can get a bit loose hence you would need to be careful about the same.

Oriflame SO FEVER  EAU DE PARFUM (EDT) for Women

Oriflame SO FEVER EAU DE PARFUM (EDT) for Women


The perfume in the bottle has a nice golden brown color which reflects nicely through the transparent bottle. If I have to talk about the fragrance it is warm & mesmerizing.It has sweet & warm notes to it due to the presence of ingredients like blackcurrant,sandalwood and ginger flower.The smell is feminine yet sophisticated and can be used for everyday use or for special occasions. I have been using it the entire holiday season and I would say it has good staying power.If you live in a extremely hot climate reapplication will be a must.

MLWM Rating:4.5/5


Price: Rs.2699/- for 75 ml 

Ingredients:
ALCOHOL DENAT., AQUA, PARFUM, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, EUGENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 19140, CI 17200, CI 42090

Description:
A magnetically masculine fragrance with an intensity and character that reflects a bold man with a passionate nature. A tempting blend of pure eroticism dresses the skin with piri piri pimento, geranium bourbon and fiery Ginger Wood - an intoxicating composition.


  Oriflame SO FEVER ' HIM' EAU DE PARFUM (EDT)

Packaging:
The EDT comes nicely placed in a dark chocolate brown cardboard box.Ingredients & other piece of information is printed on the box itself. The bottle is square in shape and has a nice cap attached to it. The color of the perfume is light brown - almost transparent I would say. The cap sits well on this one but may get a bit loose overtime with repeated uses.


  Oriflame SO FEVER ' HIM' EAU DE PARFUM (EDT)

  Oriflame SO FEVER ' HIM' EAU DE PARFUM (EDT)


If I have to talk about the fragrance I love this one even more than the other one.I love male fragrances more than women as I feel they are more intense and long lasting. The notes of this one is really irresistible and a mood changer as it contains warm notes of Ginger wood and also some geranium which give a hint of floral touch.What gives it a bit of spicy edge is the piri piri pimento. So I would say the combination of all 3  is heavenly and lasting wise too this one is amazing. This one is truly worth gifting to the men in your lives, I highly recommend.

MLWM Rating: 5/5

CONCLUSION:
To conclude I would say I have always been a fan of Oriflame perfumes as they are amazing in quality and long lasting as well. They are definitely are a bit pricey because it is a Swedish brand and tell me when was perfume inexpensive anyways when this one is a luxury item in my opinion. So what are you guys waiting for?? Have an amazing fragrant start to the New Year 2018 with SO FEVER range of perfumes right away.

I hope this post was helpful  useful to all those reading. Please comment below with your thoughts I love to hear from you all.Spam, hate comments and comments with links have no place on my blog so please don't even try.

Have a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2018 everyone xoxo♥♥
Until next time....Take care xoxo










Comments

  1. Wow, mujhy bhi oriflame pasand hai per perfume kabhi try nahi kiya hai 😊
    Abhi just kuch products buy kiya hai, aaney wala hoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a parfum person Natasha. Think I have told you before. Been like that, never been someone who can even remember parfum. But I do love the scent. These look lovely. Impressive packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great fragrance love the shape of the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so interesting perfumes. I love such perfumes.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts