Blue Heaven Gold Kajal || Only Rs.25?? Review & Swatch

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are doing great in this New Year 2018.If you follow me on my Instagram and watch my instasnaps you would know about me talking about YouTube sending me a mail that they will be de- monetizing my videos because I do not meet the threshold of 1k subscribers and 400 hours watchtime.I was very disappointed considering I put one year of hard work into it and now I am clueless after this update. During the year I have tried my best to increase my followers count but as we know they will only multiply with lavish giveaways or posting videos about fairness on YouTube, duhh!! So I am unsure about YouTube and clueless as to what I should do next but if you are reading this and wish to support me you can subscribe to my channel by clicking HERE (not a compulsion)


                      
I have decided to blog again because I feel that somewhere down the line I ignored my blog for a while. Today I shall be telling you about one of the cheapest kajals I have tried from Blue Heaven called their Gold Kajal and my experience trying it. Please read on to know more...

Price: Rs.25/- Available at any local shop in your area or online through their website.

Brand Description/Claims:
Highly concentrated black pigment.
Perfectly adhering to eye area, long lasting, water resistant. Soft, Formula provides ease in application.
Non Smudging. Resistance to perspiration.
Safe to use & no irritation.



Packaging:
The kajal comes securely wrapped in a cardboard packaging. The expiry date, price and other information is printed at the back of the packaging but no mention about ingredients. From what I know Blue Heaven is a cruelty free brand and I am happy about it. The Kajal comes in a stick format and is pointy and long once you open it which makes it prone to breakage if one is not carefully. It is travel and user friendly in my opinion.







Coming to the kajal considering the price I was not expecting much to be honest.The kajal is quite precise when tried for the first time but glides well on the waterline. It does smell of camphor which is not very strong and is a good thing. The pigmentation is very good in that price and defines the eyes really well. Normally I do have a love - hate relationship with kajals and many times do not use kajals which are very cheap as they smudge easily and accentuate my dark circles more. This one was surprisingly good after 4 hours there was minimal smudging and I feel if you set it with a black eye shadow it will last well all day, of course someone may have a different opinion than mine but I am telling you my experience.So I would say do try it for the price it is not that bad. My eyes did not sting or water so I would say it is decent and worth trying for the price. It is an average kajal but can work for daily use and for someone who is on a budget ☺

MLWM Rating:4.3/5

So what do you think about the Blue Heaven Gold Kajal?? Have you tried it? Do let me know in the comments section.

Do follow me on my social media handle for blog & life updates
Facebook  Twitter  Instagram

I tried changing the look of my blog if you may have noticed, not sure if I would be keeping it but what do you guys say does it look better than before, do let me know ☺☺

Until next time... Take care xoxo




Comments

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look of your blog. And I am gamed for this kajal as well. Sits well on you. Glad to see you returning to the blogging sphere again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging looks like I could take it in my travels conveniently. It looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheap n best product hai to ye hai 👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts