Oriflame The ONE 5 - in - 1 Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review

Hello everyone,
It has been a while since I reviewed a mascara because as I have always mentioned in my previous posts and in my YouTube videos that I am not a mascara junkie and do not always collect them from every other brand in the market. But being a beauty blogger and Youtuber I need to try some of the brands in the market if possible to let you know what I think of them, right?? So if you have been following me you would know that I love Oriflame products and do speak about their new launches on my blog you can read those posts HERE Today I shall be reviewing The ONE 5 - in - 1 Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara which is a part of the The ONE collection of which I have reviewed tonnes of products. Anyway if you wish to know more about this mascara then please keep on reading...


Oriflame The ONE 5 - in - 1 Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review

Price: Rs.549/- for 8ml. Available online and through any independent Oriflame consultants across India.

Ingredients:
ISODODECANE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, POLYETHYLENE, PARAFFIN, TALC, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA, BEHENYL BEESWAX, STEARYL BEESWAX, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, CI 77499


Oriflame The ONE 5 - in - 1 Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review

Description/Brand claims:
Multi-benefit mascara. Defines, lengthens, separates and volumises without smudging, smearing, running or flaking. 100% waterproof. Unique double sided brush.

Packaging:
The mascara comes in a bright purple packaging with the brand name printed in bold and in gold color. The One logo is on the top of the tube. The mascara is user friendly and travel friendly in my opinion.

Oriflame The ONE 5 - in - 1 Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review


Oriflame The ONE 5 - in - 1 Wonder Lash Waterproof Mascara Review


Coming to the mascara the formula is not very wet nor dry perfect and in between I would say. The wand is interesting and something different which helps in curving and coating the lashes properly. It will curl your lashes well but like I always have said without using an eyelash curler the lashes would not look shockingly different and I always make sure to curl my lashes. It is waterproof which I really like and look for in a mascara so I am happy in that department. Overall I have been loving this mascara as 2 coats of it make my lashes look fuller after application. Also I did not experience flaking which is good and something I am pleased with. I would recommend this to everyone because it is affordable, waterproof and does the job well.

MLWM Rating:4.5/5

I hope this review was helpful and informative. Have you tried this mascara from Oriflame yet? or any other please let me know in the comments section.

Until next time.. Take care xoxo







Comments

  1. Such a great review!! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing all in one plus waterproof need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wand looks perfect and quality seems nice considering the price :)
    http://thebeautyholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mujhy mascara lena hai per ab waterproof nahi, kyunki usko utarna mere liye bahut mushkil ho jaata hai
    Dekhti hu isme normal mulega hi 😊
    Review bahut accha hai 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a nice mascara. Would have loved to see a before and after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post pics on my Instasnap & instagram u shud check it there if ur following me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts