Seven Philippine islands you must visit !!

When was the last time you went on a full-fledged long holiday? I have not been on one in 5 years, but I intend to go on one by the end of this year hopefully. In my childhood, we travelled a lot but once you start working things are so different. You are constantly working hard to earn a living for yourself, and in the bargain, you forget about yourself. Lately, I have been fascinated by the Philippine Islands and based on my research I am going to tell you about 7 of them you must visit in your lifetime.




But before I tell you about it have you ever thought of an sip investment plan for your life goals which could be buying that new house or the car of your dreams? If not you definitely should. Everyone have dreams and goals that they want to fulfill which need smart planning. SIP will be that one-stop solution for fulfilling their dreams. Sabse Important Plan by Birla Sun Life has some of the best sip plans which I am considering as suggested by one of my friends who recently came back from a trip to the Philippines. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a financial planning tool that helps you to create wealth, by investing small sums of money every month, over a period of time. It is a vehicle offered by mutual funds to help investors invest regularly in a disciplined manner.

I have been considering the Sabse Important Plan by Birla Sun Life as suggested by one of my friends who recently came back from a trip to the Philippines. Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Ltd. (BSLAMC), the investment manager of Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund, is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and the Sun Life Financial Inc. of Canada. Established in 1994, Birla Sun Life Mutual fund has emerged as one of India's leading flagships of Mutual Funds business managing assets of a large investor base. BSLAMC strives to provide transparent, ethical and research-based investments and wealth management services.

So coming to the topic, Philippine archipelago comprises of 7,500 islands of which 2,000 are inhabited clustered into 3 major island groups of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Let me tell you about 7 worth visiting...
Luzon is the most populous island in the Philippines and the 15th largest in the world.It is located in the northern region and home to the country's capital city, Manila, as well as Quezon City.



Palawan is the largest island of the province of Palawan in the Philippines and the fifth largest island of the country.. This island is very undeveloped and traditional. Abundant wildlife, jungle mountains, and white sandy beaches attract many tourists.




Negros was originally called Buglas, an old Hiligaynon word thought to mean "cut off", as it is believed that the island was separated from a larger landmass by rising waters during the last ice age. It is the fourth largest in the country with a total land area of 13,309.60 square km. Negros is noted for being the country's prime producer of sugar. 



Samar is the easternmost island in Visayas and is separated from Leyte by the San Juanico Strait, which at its narrowest point and is only about 2 kilometers (1.2 mi) across.




Mindanao is the second largest and southernmost major island in the Philippines. It is considered the food basket of the Philippines. Eight of the top 10 agricultural commodities exported from the Philippines come from here. It is the 19th largest island in the world.




Panay is a triangular island in the Philippines located in the western part of the Visayas. It is about 160 kilometers (100 mi) across, ranking the sixth largest of the islands in the country. Before 1212, Panay was called Simsiman.




Mindoro is the seventh-largest island in the Philippines. It is located off the coast of Luzon, and northeast of Palawan. The economy of Mindoro is largely based on agriculture.




I am sure after reading this Philippine islands post it would be your next holiday destination. I would say the best mutual funds for sip right now is Sabse Important Plan (SIP) by Birla Sun Life and their present SIP offers is one of the best option available in the market.

After years of working, I have realized that unless I invest in sip mutual fund there is no way I can fulfill my dream goals. I have gone through some of the top sip plans which I may consider having a look, for I want to make smart decisions about where I invest my money in future to get better returns.

Please leave a comment below and let me know whether you have visited Philippines before and do you invest in an Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)???



https://sipnow.birlasunlife.com/?&utm_source=natasha&utm_medium=Blog&utm_campaign=SIPNow

Comments

  1. I need to visit this beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my bucket list, but as you have said, I got to save. Never heard of the said investment, it sounds worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts