7 Heaven's Photogenic Lip Liners Review & Swatches| Only Rs.50???- Video

Hi everyone,
I hope you had a great week. I posted my latest video where I have done an in depth review of an amazing budget beauty find which is 7 Heaven's Photogenic Lip Liners.I have reviewed 4 shades and they only cost Rs.50/- each. Please go ahead and watch my complete video linked below for an in depth review.


Please like, comment, share and subscribe to my channel if you like what you see and if you want to see more videos from me.

Until next time... Take care xoxo



 

Comments

  1. I always wear lip liners pretty much everyday so i really enjoyed this video.
    Simera~Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not much of a lip liner person, the video is really thorough. Great, keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first shade, it's a little too light and I really liked the second shade... I should be wearing lip liner but I have a hard time finding a good matching shade xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to buy all shades of red. Can anyone help me out please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is easily available in local markets.. if not this brand ADS and Ellwin make the same stuff ... if u cant find anything try the Me now lip liner box u get so many of them in 200- 250 bucks..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts